Tuesday, December 1, 2009

GUESS WHOSE BIZZACK!


SOOOOOOO after being M.I.A. for a matter of months I've decided to get my ass off of twitter and back in to this blogging shit at the behest of the homie G-Eazy, who is ohhhhh so inspiring! I decided to drop this post about Iron Man 2 which is coming out over the summer. From the looks of the photos and the promotional poster they dropped today on IMDB it should be pretty damn live. HOWEVER I'm a bit confused about the roles of Don Cheadle and what part War Machine will have in the film. I've been hearing all kinds of shit about him playing Justin Hammer who if your on your Marvel comics shit is a Bad Guy. Personally, I was a big fan of Terrance Howard as Rhodey so they'll have to win me over with this one. We shall see.....

Anywho, I'm back...tryna get this nigga Rich to get back on it with me but he's ignoring my fb chat lol I'll call him when I get home lol

Signed,

Vick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment