Monday, July 13, 2009

Jada's Beef w/ Southwest Airlines


Never again! I wish I had wild farts in me. I woulda fumigated my whole section. xD hahahaha dude is comical! Fam reminded me of Martin in this clip. But Kiss ain't the only one who has beef with Southwest.
Last night as I was packing my stuff to go to New Orleans, I stumbled upon a section of their website. And it read, Effective June 17, 2009, the charge for checking a third bag or a bag weighing 51-70 pounds will be $50. The charge will apply to Customers who purchased or changed their reservation on or after June 1, 2009. Customers who purchased their reservation before June 1, 2009, will be subject to the $25 charge for checking a third bag or any bag weighing 51-70 pounds.
That's grade A bullshit! >_<

0 comments:

Post a Comment