Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday's Best 5/31

Drake at HOT 97's Who's Next Live from Nitaboo on Vimeo.


Am I the only getting tired of seeing him perform the same songs?? I probably am.




Man I wish they had radio stations like this in the south. Radio shows rarely sit down & talk with artists. They just play the same microwave music (as Big Boy puts it in this interview) all day. But I enjoy hearing these two guys talk. If you, like me, are a fan of these two then give it a listen.






Here's some more stuff from these two.



I think I've hear this before. But I was a little disappointed with Free's last effort 'Philadelphia Freeway 2'. The first one was a classic. Isn't he suppose to be dropping an album with Jake One??

1 comments:

JussyJus said...

Drake...jus said..."im from Uptown, baby" LMAo ol canadian bacon ass maple leaf flag ass boy lyin on stage...lol

RED n meth...man! killed me wit the moonwalk. them cats were destined to find one another for real. i can see them in high school raisin all hell

Post a Comment