Monday, March 23, 2009

Lets Get It!

Kanye Covers Complex Mag + detailed pics of the Air Yeezy's


I don't think I've ever been this excited on a Monday morning in my life! I start driving school this afternoon so that's a plus. And there's a bunch of stuff to post which is also a great thing.I think this is a shitty cover. Be sure to peep out the interview.



I'm having mixed feelings about these kicks. At first I wanted 'em just because hey it's Kanye's sneaker. Then I saw a few pics of 'em about a month ago & I didn't like what I saw. I don't know if it was the time but they just weren't working for me. Now I find myself salivating at the pictures once again. I think if I do buy these shoes I'll have a guilt trip. Just think about it, dropping $250-$300 on a pair of sneaks is a little coldhearted when there are kids in India wearing paper thin sandles. (Decided to give the African kids alone since they always get brought up in the discussion of poverty) I think I'd have to donate a few pair of shoes before I buy these just to make myself feel better about the situation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment