Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jadakiss- The Last Kiss


I'm only a minute into the intro & I can already tell Jada didn't sell out to mainstream. Which I didn't expect him to but you can never be to sure about things these days. If it's worth anything to you, he still sounds like the old Kiss on Kiss Of Death & Kiss Tha Game Goodbye. Which in this case is good. I'll update this post when I finish listening to the whole album.
Update: Ok I'm done listening to the album & I must admit that it isn't great but it is def. worth listening to. It's the usual Jadakiss album. When I listen to his old albums sometimes I skip through songs. And I think I'll do the same with this one. Just not as often. It's better than anything else that released within the past month.

Jadakiss - The Last Kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment