Monday, March 30, 2009

A Bit of Bloggers Block...




sooooo as of late I've been having some serious bloggers block....peep the blank confused look on my face in the ^^^ picture. It's like no matter what I do I just can't seem to find anything to post about! Good thing theres Rich to take care of ya'll without him I literally would not know what to do with myself. You see, Rich has VERY good judgement meanwhile I do not...I would do the dumbest/most irresponsible/stupid things imaginable if it weren't for Rich! I hope he doesn't get all bucked up when he reads this...DON'T GET BUCKED UP NIGGA! lmao I know he won't he's such a calm kid...but whatever, hopefully I can find some good things to post about soon because I enjoy blogging....

ughhh follow us on twitter...the links are on the side! =]]

0 comments:

Post a Comment