Thursday, December 4, 2008

MIA new clothing at Karmaloop

Photobucket
Ok so one of our daily readers informed us of this drop. I didnt pay much attention to it but big ups to her!(the reader) MIA debuts in the fashion world with her new line Okley for women. I personally think the prices are ridiculous but if you use my rep code:RN27737 at the checkout you'll get 20% off of your total purchase. Cop yours HERE
Photobucket
She has leggings! I dont know what it is about leggings.. well wait I do. It's when I seen Vick for the first time in Lakeside mall. She had on a pair. True definition of a donk. That's all im gonna' say. haha Ever since I been infatuated at the site of a woman in tights!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol..thanks
& im pretty pissed at the prices also!

grrr

>=[

Post a Comment