Sunday, December 14, 2008

Katy Perry & Lilly Allen beef???

Photobucket
Allen explained the situation on UK radio station Capital FM [via NME.com]. "When I met her I was bit frosty with her because someone asked her to describe herself. She's like, 'Aha, I'm like a fatter version of Amy Winehouse and a skinnier version of Lily Allen!' It's like, you're not English and you don't write your own songs, shut up!"

When news of Allen's comments reached Perry, she had the following to say to US Weekly: "Yeah, I made a joke about [that] earlier this year. I was just kind of joking and trying to be funny. I didn't mean anything by it. Comedians are not necessarily to be taken super seriously."

That sounds less like "I'm super sorry" and more like "I'm sorry you're so uptight that you don't understand my (svelte) comedic ways."

Sorry Katy, Lilly is my girl. Im ridin' with her on this one.
Man I wish they would duke it out. That would have made this post 10 times more interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment