Monday, December 8, 2008

Got Next: Chromeo

I've been on these guys for almost a year now. I seen their video for "Fancy Footwork" on Kanye's blog site & I immediately fell in love with their music & image. I always said that I would put people on them if ever I got a blog & that day has come.Chromeo is P-Thugg and Dave 1: best friends since their adolescence, virtuoso musicians, walking hip hop encyclopedias, and the only successful Arab/Jew partnership since the dawn of human culture. After spending the three years since the release of their debut album, She’s In Control, jet setting, globetrotting, and embarking on an overall sensual conquest of planet Earth, Chromeo headed back to their Montreal lab to put together album number deux. Their a mixture of pop & ghetto tech. Their sound reminds me a little of Eddie Murphy's "Party all the time".


Chromeo "Fancy Footwork" (Deluxe Edition)

Check out their myspace HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment