Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mixtape Saturday!

Photobucket
Ok so I aint gonna' say that I was lookin forward to this mixtape because i wasnt. Indeed it is a huge disappointment! & im not sayin' that because I am an anti-wayne fan. The tape is straight garbage in my opinion but rather amusing. I must say I'm surpised how he put others on. He has members from Dj Drama's camp such as LA da darkman & Willie the kid. Members from Young Money such as Mack maine, Tyga, Gudda Gudda, Jae Millz & Nikki Minaj, who all desperately in my opinionm, need albums to drop.
But dont listen to me hear for yourself here

Photobucket
Most people dont like Ross anymore after the PO situation but i still fucks with him
check it out here

Photobucket
I was pretty pleased with Rosco's latest tape. I remember hearing him spit on a few tracks with the clipse so i decided to give him a listen. He's suppose to be dropping an album pretty soon with productions by pharrell & Dj Premere
check it out here

Photobucket
Classic material from my Mr. Hamilton himself!
check it out here

1 comments:

Eric said...

I didn't think D3 was that good either...to tell you the truth, the only song I thought he went hard in was the last one (Bang Bang).. I was crackin up about Sarah Palin tho...wayne a fool!

Post a Comment